How to use ?
1. Rest your buttocks on the seat resting your back on the backrest, hold the bar lifting upwards while exhaling and pull it downwards inhaling.
2. Beginner: 10-12 Slowly increasing 2 repetitions every week.
Advanced: 30-35 repetitions in two weeks.
3. Pectoral group of muscles, deltoid.
4. When you go up breath out and when you go down breath in.
5. One must carry out neck warm ups before starting with this exercise to avoid strain to neck muscles. People with frozen shoulder should not start this as first exercise.